Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Guy

So, last night New Guy walks in the pub. He comes sits by me and we have a really good chat. Then CD walks in. Turns out New Guy is meeting CD. New Guy asks if I want to join them, I tell him I was actually meeting my friend there who was late as usual. (I have no issues sitting in the pub alone I know some of the guys behind the bar well enough to natter with).

CD looks at me kind of shocked that me and New Guy know each other. I'm not surprised him and New Guy know each other they've probably got talking about mountains and walking and become mates.

My friend finally arrives. We spend the night drinking and chatting as you do. I half hope to say goodbye to New Guy but know I can't interrupt him and CD seem to have been in some deep and meaningful all night long. Part of me is put off by his friendship with CD the other part of me knows CD is leaving and in knowing he's leaving. So that friendship is hopefully only going to be short lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home