Friday, March 12, 2010

Insanity....

So New Guy. Still can't believe he's friends with CD still can't get him off my mind. He's a handsome one and I know he's currently single. We're now friends on facebook and through that I have his email address. I have sent him an email just waiting for him to reply.

I am officially a stalker I keep looking at his facebook page and his pictures. He still has pics of his ex on there and she is a stunner at first I thought there is no way I could compare to that, but then I remembered the Gretta charm and I'm going to bring it out.

I feel naughty, I want this guy, I think I want to play with him, I think he could handle it and I haven't played for a long time now. Bring on the Gretta charm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Gretta charm!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home