Sunday, February 28, 2010

No need to ask, I got you.

I went out with the guys tonight to the pub there was quite a crowd...

Best Friend
Best Friend's Hubby
Jerkboy
Musicman
Loud Girl
and
The Young One

Jerkboy was sat the otherside of the table so we didn't really chat that much. I'd picked Bestfriend and her hubby up because their car is in for a service.

In the car coming home her hubby was winding me up about Jerkboy.

Telling me that I should seduce him when we go on holiday together at the end of April, there is a group of 9 of us going to Cyprus at the end of April, it should be great. However, it's looking like Jerkboy and I may have to share a room.

Anyway, once again I try and explain that me and Jerkboy are just friends and actually Jerkboy will never be interested in me.

Then eventually I say look and try and understand.

"Jerkboy is one of my best friends, he is, and I can't lose him. I've already lost CD this year, and there is no way I could lose Jerkboy. And yes some people say best friends is the best basis for a relationship, and some people would look at Jerkboy and automatically assume we're an item, and yes at times I am not stupid enough not to see the potential that we'd have as a couple. I'm not. But... I can't lose him and even if he was interested which he isn't it would not be worth the risk. I need Jerkboy in my life, I'm not willing to get into a relationship with him."

In the words of Leona Lewis "a place to crash, I got you. No need to ask, I got you". That's Jerkboy, he's my safe place and I can't lose that, I can't lose what we have.

So there we have it, I do love Jerkboy, I'm not convinced it's romantic love, I'm not convinced it's fancy love, but I love him enough to know I don't want to wreck what we have by having a relationship, sex, couple intimacy. I'm happy without it, because as long as we're friends I'm happy.

In other news I really need intimacy and sex, it's been almost 6 months.

1 Comments:

Blogger stillarockstar said...

Been there. I had a "Jerkboy" & it's difficult. ...is it possible that you can remain just friends, but instead friends "with benefits" to fulfill your desire for sex & intimacy? ...otherwise, there's always "toys". ;P

Have a stellar week!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home