Saturday, March 06, 2010

Bored

I've decided it's possible Jerkboy has the shits. With me I mean. Oh I'm not even sure what I mean by the shits.

We'd arranged to hang out this evening, just go to the local. All of our friends are somehow busy doing other things so we were just gona meet up the pub the 2 of us. Then JerkBoy texts me saying "i've hurt my leg at football and I'm knackered so if it's jsut the pub I'm giving it a miss".

I replied "well if that's the case we could go to the cinema to watch Alice in Wonderland"

"I've promised another girl a non date to go and see it in the week".

Oh he's been going on "NON" dates with other girls.

So that was that my night out turned into a night in, there is nothing on TV, no one online, and ok I may well have gone out last night and didn't get until 4.30am and I'm really beginning to think I'm too old for that now. But...... I'm bored out of my brains. It's a Saturday night and I'm sat on my bed, alone, buying crap off ebay and writing this.

I so need a proper man in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home