Sunday, March 07, 2010

This Guy I met....

About 4 months ago (not that long after CD and I broke up) I saw a new guy at the local. I noticed him straight away, mainly because he had a nice body. Very muscular actually similar to CDs. I didn't think that much of it at the time.

He soon joined the pub football team which some of my gang are involved in - Best Friend's hubby plays for the pub team and so does Jerkboy and another guy on occasion. Jerkboy hasn't really spoken to this guy, but best friend's hubby has and told me that he reminds him of CD completely he's into mountaineering and is just similar. Best friend's hubby told me to steer clear that I don't need another CD in my life.

Truth is I haven't seen this guy at the pub for a long time anyway. However, on Friday night he was there and I was there and he sat near me, so we started chatting. In my eyes he's handsome there is no way of denying that, in my head I'm already setting up time at the local in hope to bump into him again. I know that I should listen to my friends that he's just like CD and isn't for me, but I just want to give him the benefit of the doubt too. Plus I miss all the mountain walking my thighs are getting big :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home