Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ooooohhhh Arms!

Saw JerkBoy this evening first time since our (not) date on Sunday.

He was wearing a shirt I hadn't seen before, and what I hadn't noticed lately either were his arms. He has bulked up a lot. The thoughts running through my head, I've never once denied that I am an arm girl, I love a man with muscular arms, I'm not so worried about weight, he can be fat, thin etc, but I do like arms and thighs, and tonight I noticed JerkBoys arms. Oh yeah those thoughts that were running through my head, JerkBoy has always known I like arms, always it's never been a secret, when we worked together a guy with good arms walked in the office and I would blatently, unashamedly swoon.

JerkBoy knows this, and suddenly JerkBoy has swoon arms!!!!! When the heck did that happen and how did I miss it.

Anyways, as we were walking to the cars, he pulls out a receipt from his pocket

JerkBoy: OOooh Gretta look what I've just found

Then I realised what it was - the cinema ticket from Sunday.

Gretta: Just a memory of our romantic date ooppps I mean not date is it.

We both smiled and got in our cars.

I just can't work it out anymore, do fancy him, don't I fancy him? His arms are a lot more appealing now. Does he fancy me? Doesn't he fancy me? Or is he once again playing his JerkBoy games, he's done it before, is he starting to do it again?

1 Comments:

Blogger stillarockstar said...

Hmmm. Granted I've only had the chance to read this post & the "Don't know what came over me...", but JerkBoy sounds like trouble. =/ I on-&-off dealt with a JerkBoy this past year post-separation & then I realized I deserved better & he didn't deserve me. A man for you shouldn't be a yo-yo nice-not nice guy...

There are others, trust me. Be careful, but have fun, too! ;)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home