Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Online Dating continuess...

So on the online site I met a South African guy. He kept emailing me and I thought he was a bit full on you know how South Africans can be. I know that’s a total generalisation but I think you get my jist. Anyway, I quite liked his persistence and decided if he mailed again I would respond. He’s actually good looking, working in computer programming and seems ok, just a little full on with the emails.

I eventually email him back and then we get chatting and we add each other on facebook, all going well. Then he just stops the contact. I email him and say so I haven’t heard from you for a few days are you not interested anymore, then he says he’s met a girl on a different dating site and feels it wouldn’t be right to continue chatting to me. Then he comes on facebook chat and says it’s early days with this other girl and although he said he didn’t think it would be right he still thinks I’m pretty and great and if I was happy to stay in contact with him then I could.

At first I thought he was really cheeky, but then I actually liked his honesty. I told him I liked his honesty and if things do get more serious with this girl then he need to be honest about it but I’ve decided to remain in touch with him, just in case things don’t work out with this girl, he really didn’t seem sure.

Now for the other guy he too lives about 2 hours away from me in an opposite direction and we’ve added each other on facebook, he’s got sticky outy ears, he’s ginger, he doesn’t look like a guy I would ever date, but we were chatting on facebook chat last night and I found him really funny. He actually seems sweet I just wish he lived a bit closer to me.

So, now what – to be honest I’m not sure this online dating thing is going to work for me but while I’m having fun, I’m going to keep it up.

Currently I’m trying to persuade JerkBoy to come to the cinema with me on valentines day to watch valentine’s day. He’s being a pain in the ass about it and not committing. I told him look I don’t fancy you jerkboy, I just want to not be home alone on valentine’s day and as you’ll be in the same position as me we should just do something. I think it makes perfect sense, I’m sure if it was any other day he wouldn’t hesitate. Silly boy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I say you keep up with it, seems like you're doing ok :)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home