Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Old Faithful

JerkBoy is coming to the cinema with me on Valentine's day. I told him we're both single, I can't face a miserable valentine's day alone, and that we should go to the cinema together, to wollow in our single-self-pity and watch the film valentine's day. After some convincing he agreed.

Then he text me last night saying Gretta I hope you appreciate this but I just had an opportunity to take a hot girl out on a date on valentines day and I've turned her down for you.

Sometimes, I forget what a bloody good friend that boy has been. When CD and I split up the first time he came round, we drank bacardi, I cried, he just let me, and ended up sleeping over on the bedroom floor. The second time CD and I broke up I felt bad because I'd had to back away from JerkBoy I just didn't think it was right to be so close to JerkBoy when I was with CD. When CD and I broke up this time I felt I couldn't tell JerkBoy becasue I felt like I was using him. Then Jerkboy found out from a different friend and he came straight to me and said "Gretta why didn't you tell me" I explained that I didn't want to use him or come across as if I was using him and he was like "you stupid girl I don't think that way".

Jerkboy looks after me, he always has and I think he probably always will, I'm not quite sure how my future husband is going to deal with it, but right now my future hubby isn't in sight, so until he is I'm going out on valentines day with my old faithful, who I love, with all my heart, as a faithful friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home