Thursday, November 12, 2009

What a girl wants!

Hot stuff left me a message on a comment on facebook. Since the wedding he has been in contact more than ever before, but it's not enough contact to figure him out and it's frustrating me.

Right now i've got The Player giving me enough interest for me to know he's interested but truth is I'd like Hot Stuff to be making that amount of effort. I know hot stuff will be better for me than the player.

Have you heard of the player before, I'm sure you should have done as I've been in contact with him for year, but since splitting with CD he's made a whole heap more contact.

Ok here's what I want, I want to up the contact with Hot Stuff just to get to know him better. I'm not really bothered about Player but he's an option of Hot Stuff doesn't sort himself out. 1 minute I think he's interested the next minute he's not - talk about mixed signals!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home