Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Cave...

I can't believe how blind I've been lately.

So, CD has been acting really weirdly, it's like my boyfriend has totally disappeared, become real distant, and I've just felt neglected and unloved. It's been horrible a really trying time for me.

Then just out of the blue I was reminded of that silly book that actually isn't that silly. Men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

It was then that I realised that CD was in his cave, he's been in his cave for a week or so, and it's been horrid. I've just been waiting for my boyfriend, my caring, loving boyfriend to come back to me.....

Yesterday, I did something real stupid. I asked him on the phone if there was a problem, and now I've just read on the net that if you do that you're chasing him intp the cave further. I just want my boyfriend back that's all.

Anyways, I'm just going to do some things that make me smile and happy and be in a good mood when he returns, it's hard though becuase I feel so rejected and neglected right now and I am beginning to fear that he might never come out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I dont think there is anything wrong with asking 'Is everything ok'. It shows you care :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

men don't live in caves, bears do. (women's magazines have so much to answer for.)

sommats seriously amiss if you can't blurt out, "i say, what's wrong?" that's elementary.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home