Monday, June 29, 2009

mumbling

Over the weekend Flatmate had his engagement party. I know because the pics are all over facebook, and yes although I haven't been in contact with Flatmate for I don't know how long? And who knows if he ever turned up at my old flat for any booty calls since I move, but it was still funny seeing him all loved up with Gifty, Gifty who he's marrying, Gifty who he said wasn't the one for him and how they were like chalk and cheese, Gifty who he told me that if he ended up marrying meant he was settling. Yet he still never left her for me. And I'm glad because who wants the guy that cheats on his long term girlfriend with you and slags off his long term girlfriend too you, I mean even I don't really want that guy!!! But I still find it bizarre that he's actually marrying her. After all the stuff he said. I feel sorry for her really, I mean she's marrying someone who cheated on her for at least 6mths of their relationship, her boyfriend was not only sleeping with someone else, but telling someone else he loved them, sending someone else valentines day cards, being intimate with someone else, it wasn't just sex. And she didn't know? I little part of me still thinks she must have known but a bigger part of me thinks she didn't. Anyway, it's not like we're still having the afair now, it's over, it's just the engagement pics made me realise that, I dunno really, that it was all a lie. A sleezy lust filled lie.

I have my true and faithful CD, who is off mountaineering in Europe for the week. I miss him already, I found out today some close friends of mine are having marriage problems and I wanted to talk to him about them, I wanted him to tell me that I'm not to worry and get upset and to let them work it out, I wanted him to come comfort me, but he's not here. It sucks, I miss him and he only left yesterday. He's also growing a beard. A full on proper beard. It kind of turns me on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

see? better off without him

4:00 PM  
Blogger A Lil' Irish Lass said...

I've been trying desperately to find an email address for you. Email me at alilirishlass@gmail.com.

:)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home