Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Almost exactly a year... Almost...

Yesterday, I broke up with CD.

He wouldn't accept it. Which was difficult he told me he needs more time, please can I give him more time, he needs to figure out his feelings. I told him I'd give him more time but truth is my decision is made, if the boy doesn't know by now if he's in love with me or not he aint never gona go and reading back this blog.. Realising that almost exactly a year to the day our relationship ended last time only makes me think something is really weird about that.

Fate as they have it doesn't want us to be together and actually neither do I.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Wait, now you don't want to be together with him?

7:46 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

yes I don't want to be with him, he can't keep doing this to me, it's a reoccuring cycle and I'm done with it. Listen to the westlife song "tell me what makes a man" let me tell you that song doesn't describe CD.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home