Thursday, November 13, 2008

fading away

Things with CD and I are still strained. I wonder if they'll ever return to some sort of normality now. I know time is a good healer, but I'm just unsure what it's suppose to heal. I feel ok, but when we're in the same place there is nothing to say. Nothing!

Anyway, I've let my thoughts be clouded with Bouncer, even though he lives far away. I don't know why I've let him occupy my mind, it's as if my mind has needed something and it turns out that he is what it needs.

JerkBoy has been his usual great self but I am just very aware of how much I shouldn't rely on him.

I don't really understand what I feel at the moment, and as Christmas gets closer, Gretta seems to be getting more distant, to everything and everybody and I have no idea why!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

and Bouncer is from a long time ago huh?

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home