Saturday, September 06, 2008

Doting Girlfriend

Being the doting girlfriend I thought it would be real nice of me to pick up CD from the airport.

Problem #1 - Cd's flight arrives at 2.30am..
Problem #2 - He drove to the airport and paid to park there.

So, the doting girlfriend can't be bothered to pick him up because there would be no point.

Second thought being the doting girlfriend I could camp outside of his front door, and he would come home at 4.00am and pick me up, take me to bed and make passionate love to me...

Problem #1 - He'll be tired, he would have just driven an hour and a half back from the airport, after a 6 hour flight, after being away doing crazy active things. He'll definitely be tired.

Problem #2 - I have to be somewhere at 10am tomorrow morning and if I sleep CD's after being awake at 4am outside his door, somehow I wont make where I need to be and although for me that wouldn't be an issue, for my boss it might be.

So, after much thought the Doting Girlfriend, came up with a much better plan. I just texted CD this

"let me know when you want to see me after you've got the sleep you need when you get back"

I figure he'll text me at about 12.15pm tomorrow, by that time I should have been where I need to be for work reasons, and he should have slept enough to be happy to see me. But there's still a problem

Problem #5 - It suddenly doesn't quite sound so doting.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Lil' Irish Lass said...

I've been there!

When Beave got back from his infamous cruise, I had all designs on going into Manhattan to meet him at the pier when the ship docked. The only problems were a) I had no idea which of the VERY MANY cruise ships was his and b) he had hired a car service to pick him and his friends up and get them home to Long Island. It sounded like such a wonderfully sweet and romantic gesture. Until practical matters got in the way.

Romantic gestures are like that, though :)

10:05 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

ah - it's the thought that counts right?

you can make it doting when you see him. Steak and blowjobs...

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home