Thursday, September 04, 2008

Strange seriously strange!

Yey Climber Dude rang last night and we had a nice long natter on the phone. I miss that boy. Anyway my folks are away at the moment too, it's been quite nice having the house to myself in some ways.

I have a work meeting tonight.. Blah, it's gona be tedious I know it.

In other news today I was pottering up the road to the bank minding my own business as you do. And I saw.... A man with hot pants on and a thick winter beanie!!!! It wasn't for charity either, it was just his complete insanity I swear it. Strange, seriously strange.

Only 3 days to go before CD returns.

I'm off on holiday soon too, in fact this time next week I'll be sunning myself somewhere hot. Oh yes I will. I can hardly wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Where are you going?

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home