Monday, August 04, 2008

Can't get a thing right!

CD has been irritable most of the weekend, he claims he's tired, which is understandable coz he's
had some cranky shifts. I don't like it when he's irritable it feels like he tells me off a lot.

Telling me off number 1. Don't stroke my arm it annoys me. (sorry I was just showing I care)

Telling off number 2: I told him I'd accidently scratched my back wheel arch on my car on a wall when I was coming out of a tight carpark, he then started telling me how to drive... I've been driving longer than he has, it was just a little accident and it's my car, not his so why is he telling me off. There are more important things in life than the bloody car.

Telling off number 3: I pulled his face round to look at me so I could kiss him, I kissed him twice but then he pushed me away telling me that I'd strained his neck. It was a funny angle so I'm sure I did strain his neck but it just made me feel so bad.

Telling off number 4: He says at 9.50pm I'm tired so I'm kicking you out. Ok so it's not a telling off as such but after the previous telling offs it just made me feel that all I had been to him all day long was an irritation.

I dunno maybe I am an irritation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home