Saturday, August 02, 2008

smitten!

Let me just tell you.

Last night was amazing. Sex lull now well and truly over.

We were planning on having a movie marathon, and we did watch the first Batman but I fell asleep during it. CD had done a night shift the night before so instead of going to the cinema we went out for a drink at a country pub for an hour and then went back to his. And had a night of passion.

Which in my opinion was needed. He's now working today and he's gona come over after work. I'm going to cook up a storm. The one issue is I'd love a repeat of last night but now I live with my parents, I'm not thinking that's gona be a possibility.

PANTS!

We've decided to go away next weekend, and we're going away the weekend after too, so we've got 2 weekends' away for just the 2 of us, which I think I'm going to enjoy lots and will hopefully only strengthen our relationship. I feel happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home