Saturday, August 30, 2008

Musings about men and masterbation!

Last night CD was on the nightshift, 2 girlfriends have been back in my city on their uni holidays, so I invited them round mine for a girly night. That was until JerkBoy contacted me asking if anything was going on. To which I told him he could join us on our girly night.

As soon as JerkBoy arrived the conversation took a little lower tone. Masterbation it would seem was high on JerkBoy's agenda, he started telling me things that I didn't know. Nor did my girlyfriends so I knew I wasn't alone. Now it shocked me more that I didn't know this because I'm no sex prude.... These are the things JerkBoy told me...

1. Men will often wake up with an erection for no reason at all!

Why the heck have I never noticed this? Trust me I wish I had noticed it.

2. Men wont get wet dreams if they masterbate.

I thought that men would still get wet dreams regardless of masterbation

3. Men can control their erection (apart from in the morning it doesn't just happen when the see a girl with clevage).

Which is something I thought some men struggle with.

I don't understand how someone like me can be so misguided about guys. Yet what it's made me realise is, that I now instead of getting frustrated when the guy can't find the clit, I'm just going to guide them without the frustration, because it turns out I don't know as much about the guy as I previously thought either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home