Thursday, July 10, 2008

Things that I'm NOT digging at the moment...Classic Gretta Rant!

Moving back in with my parents!
The rent has gone up on my place and it's just not worth the money. Even I look at it and think this place is tiny and it's not worth it. I don't know how long I'll be with the folks for. The plus is that I don't plan on being there that much as I'll just stay at Climber Dude's place. It seems a bit odd to be moving back in with the olds after just over 2 years of not living with the olds, but there we go.
The builder at work that has overtaken my office
he keeps asking me to inspect his work. Like I give a fuck!
My period
It's painful, it's annoying, and I don't enjoy being touched that much by Climber Dude when I'm on my period and the poor guy doesn't know how to handle my hormones.
Climber Dude going away
He's going away until Monday climbing mountains with the lads, and I could have really done with his help putting my stuff into boxes, and he wanted me to go with him and if it wasn't for moving I would have but then well it would have been me and a group of mountain climbers and I would have slowed them down so I don't really know why he wanted me there so much, I just am hormonal and I'll miss him.
People tutting when I eat chocolate
Ok so I baked some chocolate brownies on Tuesday and had them with CD and his friends (which by the way went oh so much better - I was myself woohoo) then Wednesday I bought a chocolate cake to have with lunch and today I had a chocolate bar in my lunch and the bloody builder was like "tut tut more chocolate" is my eating habits any of your fucking business annoying builder?? No, they're not and I'm on my period, pissing me off not a wise idea.
BLOODY HELL. I'M MOVING BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

...and she's already complaining about him spending too much time "with the lads".

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home