Sunday, June 22, 2008

Between us (for now!)

When it comes to Climber Dude and my sex life I seem to have writers block, which is so unusual for me. So, to put it into simple terms, yes we've "done the deed", and yes it's great, does it leave me wanting more, it so darn does. More to the point it leaves me not wanted to leave CD ever. Which should freak someone like me out... But it doesn't. We were discussing today who was the softer out of the pair of us and we've come to the conclusion that he's softer than me. Guess I'm a bit of a hardnut when I want to be.

Anyway, back to the point, I may at some point devulge gory details but right now I just want to keep it between Climber Dude and me, I'm kind of feeling a bit selfish like that!!

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

I KNEW it! I knew you'd done it! But I don't blame you for keeping it to yourself. It happens when you're in love... or falling in love... you seen me writing recently? ;o)

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home