Monday, July 07, 2008

What a nightmare!

I was sprawled out across the bed, waiting, I was wearing my little pink satin chemise, I’d not been long out of a hot bubbly bath and I was ready. The light off, I waited patiently.

I waited...

I waited...

I fell asleep.

When I woke up he was next to me I started to kiss him, he started kissing me back, but something was different about his kiss, it seemed passionless, it seemed empty! Something I knew wasn’t right. Then..

The light went on and I heard a hurt voice say, “Gretta” The voice came from the doorway, the voice was Climber Dude’s voice, a voice that sounded so hurt it stopped my heart So, if CD is stood at the door who the heck am I kissing? Climber Dude walked away and I jumped out of bed, chasing him, trying to explain the best way I could why there was some random in the bed with me, when I myself didn’t even know.

Then I really did wake up. I haven’t been able to shake off this dream all morning. Like what the heck does that mean?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home