Saturday, July 05, 2008

A ruined Saturday!!!

  • 8.10am text from Jerk boy "Hey Gretta, I've just landed by the time I get back it'll be getting on for 2pm and I'll have nothing to do - you up for a post travel catch up?" - First off. 8.10am on a Saturday, I WAS ASLEEP. CD was also asleep and CD stayed asleep while I was then led in bed awake. CD woke up at about 9.30 and then I replied to Jerk boy saying "I'm going out for lunch with CD, but then he has archery so 2pm should be fine to catch up.

  • Morning plan was to get up and go for a skate with CD as we were thinking the rollerblades he had ordered would arrive in the morning post - The blades didn't arrive but nor could I go for a skate on my own, even though I am in desperate need of exercise because Britain being Britain, meant the heavens decided to open over us.

  • CD and I went for lunch - However, conveniently CD had no money in his wallet and it was a very simple cafe we went to which didn't take switch, so once again it was me paying for CDs lunch. I tell you what I'm getting more skint by the day.

  • While at lunch I get a text from Jerk Boy "Hey Gretta, I'm back but I've gone out for lunch, and also, my car tax ran out while I was away so I don't want to drive it so can you come over mine when I text you to let you know I'm home" - I reply saying sure let me know when you're back and I'll drive over. CD goes off for Archery and I head back to my place.

  • I've been home for about an hour now and 3.00pm comes and I still haven't heard from Jerk Boy so I text him "Have you finished lunch yet? Should I come over?" - He replies saying "No! I've decided to catch up with an old uni friend instead, I'll let you know when I'm free". It's now 5pm and I still haven't heard from him.

So, my Saturday has been kind of ruined, I was looking forward to a skate and that didn't happen, I was looking forward to catching up with Jerk Boy and that didn't happen, now I've got a girly night arranged tonight and I'll be darned if anything gets in the way of that. My day may be ruined but I can tell you now my night will be fabulous. I just wish this rain would stop. It's suppose to be summer and I'm cold, miserable, excersizeless and stuck indoors... BLAH!

3 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

those last two sentences couldn't be more "english" if you tried.

4:05 AM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

more proof? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1032590/Britain-braces-total-summer-washout-forecasters-predict-wettest-record.html

1:02 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Arrr fark!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home