Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Journey that is..

I don't really like it when a guy reads me. I like to think I'm that little bit mysterious, a little bit unreadable. However, last night CD read me, read my like an easy read book.

Basically we were having *OUR* night together, or what was suppose to be. You see this week was particularly busy, and last night was the one night this week until the weekend, we could squeeze each other in, although there is possibly Friday night as well. Anyway... We went to the cinema and then I went back to his, while at his he got a phone call from a friend who doesn't live in our city but will be in our city today and wanted to go for a long run with CD, as it happens CD is doing a night shift tonight so it worked.

Anyway, after the phone call (which by the way was about 20 minutes long - CD chats like a girl at times) CD gets the map out to start planning this run, where they're gona run in the city and what route will be best to have a good run and give his mate opportunity to see a bit of the city.

Well, all I was thinking is this is our one night together this week and here you are sat down with a map. I in true Gretta style went into myself. It seems to be what I do these days. I find my little safe place which subsequently is deep inside me.

CD: Gretta you're so funny, I'm not giving you attention so you disappear on me, you go into your quiet little shell.

Gretta: Well, you're sat there reading a map.

CD: I like maps. Anyway I'm done now so come and snuggle with me on the sofa.

I just don't get how he reads me so well. I don't need constant attention but on our night I expect it. And chosing to read a map to sort out where you're going to run the following day just doesn't do it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home