Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sometimes I do worry!

Last night I met up with a married couple that CD is friends with. The guy is from Brazil so I'll call him "Brazilian" (because he is, nothing to do with bikini waxing) and he married an English girl. There is quite an age gap between them, although I haven't worked it out. I got on really well with the girl, anyway CD and the guy disappeared into the kitchen chatting for a while and I was chatting away to the girl, all very nice.

On the way home in the car

CD: So, Brazilian says he thinks you're lovely and we talked about me proposing.

Gretta: Not right now though ey.

Conversation ended!

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

WOW. A little quick huh?

9:28 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Holy shit! Holy shit?! Wooh!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: Yes thankfully ended that conversation.

Betty: Holy Shit!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home