Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Honesty the best policy

So last night CD and I chatted it all out.

He told me that he didn't want me to change who I was for him, and that he wants me to be myself. He said that he can't see any reason why we shouldn't be together and that a relationship is about compromise and maybe he needs to do a bit more of that.

I still feel a little weary about it all but I think it's because I'm getting in deeper and afraid of getting hurt and I want to give CD what he wants and needs nad if I can't give him those things I upset myself.

Anyway, we'll get there I'm sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

You can do the things that you enjoy together... and he has things he can do with his friends that you don't enjoy.

Would you ask him to go shopping every weekend for a new dress?

I'm sure everything will work out well. You can get 'wild' without getting wild.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home