Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Does everyone know something I don't?

About 10 minutes ago the boss made a slip of the tongue and in conversation referred to Climber Dude as my husband!!!!

The Brazilian Dude assumes there is going to be a wedding, subsequently Climber Dude and my wedding

And to top it off

Climber Dude keeps bringing up marriage in conversation...

Anyway, I've decided, I'm the one with the issue. I think. I'm just not the most marriage minded of folk, I have a lack of trust (I blame the ex for that but really I should have dealt with it sooner). So, I will discuss marriage, but I wont commit to it and we'll see where the discussions take us. But that's it. It's as if I'm saying I'll be more open to the idea. Yes that's it. I'm more open to the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home