Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crazy Dayz...

I logged on this morning, and who was online.... FLATMATE! I was in shock I've not heard, spoken even seen him online since End of April/Beginning of May. Anyway as soon as I logged on he logged off. Excellent don't have to make friendly msn chat with him. Although I am curious about how things with him and Gifty are going and I'd love to fill him in about my wonderful boyfrined and be like - ha!!!



However, it was probably the wisest decision of his coz I had one heck of a weak spot when it came to him. He could undress me with his eyes and I'd undress with his eyes for him.



So, Jerk Boy came round today and helped me box some stuff up and after 2 boxes got bored and managed to talk me into going for lunch with him and some of his mates - all guys.... So we went for food we left my place at 12.45 and I get back at 16.30 so packing didn't really take off.



CD has text me saying he up a mountain somewhere. I miss him, I want him to come back to me! Ahhh well he'll be back on Monday. I still have lots of packing to do but I really can't be arsed. So I have Thursday and Friday off next week and I move on Friday.



Oh I painted my finger nails bright red, they're bright.



Gretta x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home