Tuesday, June 17, 2008

weekend in pictures

This weekend I headed to the mountains to meet up with Climber Dude adn the other people doing the 3 peaks to go and climb the final peak with them... Here is my weekend, in pictures and comments!!!


The drive up to the mountains, the most amazing views and the most adorable tarmac!
The hostel I was staying in had a private lakeside beach - pretty good considering the place I was staying cost £23.00 a night including breakfast!

The lake again

And again, for some reason I love this pic...




The mountain, near the start of the climb.


The path we took up the mountain



Last but not least the view from the summit.
But geez louise my thighs ache like crazy.. I've been walking around for the last 2 days with achey achey thighs....
Hoped you liked the pics, I think they're stunning!





1 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

does that mountain have a name-o?

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home