Thursday, June 12, 2008

The most embarrassing moment of my life thus far...

I make quite a few blunders. I do. It's well know. This one, this one tops the lot....

Jerk Boy, is going traveling for a month. He leaves today, he's going with a bunch of his old uni mates. I've met one or two of them on the odd occasion.

I leant Jerk Boy my backpack, it hasn't been used since 2005 when I went backpacking round Oz.

A few minutes ago I get a picture message from Jerk boy "did you leave anything in your bag?" with a picture of some dirty knickers and socks.

I ring Jerk Boy, as I feel this could do with an explaination why I don't know clearly I left somehting in my bag.

Jerk Boy: *at the airport in front of his friends* So Gretta, I decide I want to put something in the side pocket, actually I didn't realise it had a side pocket till I got to the airport and I pull out some dirty knickers and socks in front of my mates. Just one question, what's the white stuff on the knickers???

Gretta: Um I'm guessing the white stuff might be discharge..

Jerk Boy: Ewwww I've just touched that

Gretta: It's probably 3 years old so it wont do you harm.

I try to laugh it off but for some reason, it just doesn't seem that funny, more gross, don't think I will ever be able to face any of Jerk Boy's mates again, hmm or Jerk Boy for that matter!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

classic!!! thats brilliant

9:32 PM  
Blogger Just Wandering... said...

oh gawd...i think a little part of me just died!!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home