Thursday, June 05, 2008

Answering the questions..

In short Betty the answer is.... No.

In long, I told him I wanted to take things slowly, and he has been so considerate of that, I however, have been pushing things, I keep making him hard and making him want me and I want him oh soooo much and he knows it, but he's the one that is like "ah ah you said slow" and then he leaves, he just leaves me there wanting more - I think he finds it a funny. However, it will happen and I'm thinking shortly, I'm really struggling with this "taking things slow" lark. What a dumb idea of mine.

However, we haven't actually seen loads and loads of each other alone, he's been on funny shifts and I've had stuff going down at work which has meant some evening work meetings making things difficult.

I'm going round his straight from work tonight and he's doing me dinner and then we're meeting up with some friends for one of their birthday drinks. He's then planning on going to visit his parents as he has some time off so he's off for a long weekend, so then I'm not going to see him until Sunday. So yeah no nooky for me until then I'm thinking, unless I eat him instead of dinner after work tonight, which is something at this moment in time I am seriously considering!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Honey - wait and make it special. Cause if you guys are going to be together for a while, you want that first time to be something to remember and talk about for years. Whether it's good or bad, just that it was fun.

And I go by the President Clinton school of sex education. Oral isn't intercourse ;o)

4:06 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

unless I eat him instead of dinner after work tonight
Funny Gretta

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home