Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Boys will be boys..

So last night Climber Dude and I went to pub with Jerkboy, Musicman's lady (no music man) and a girl we will call "the spy" a friend of mine who is studying international security who I don't catch up with that much.



Anyway, as we were at the pub Climber Dude was playing with my fingers and then this conversation happened...



CD: *playing with my fingers* your joints are a bit funny do you suffer with Rheumatoid Arthritis? or is there any that run through your family blood line..



Gretta: What? *shocked by the comment*



CD: It's a serious question Gretta your finger joints don't seem very good...



Ok so actually my mum does suffer with arthritis but not the point we're sat at the table in a pub with friends, not the right time to be having this conversation.



JerkBoy: What about chronic heart failure or desease? I mean Climber Dude should check these things really he doesn't want the kids to have inherited deseased.



Gretta: Ok that's enough now.



CD: You're freaked out by the talk of kids aren't you? Who's got the commitment problem now ey?



Seriously!!!!! What the crap...... I so hope they were playing me up!

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Hahahaha - I like that story.

Have you shagged him yet?

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home