Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm still that same girl.

Climber Dude left this morning to go to do the 3 peaks. I will be meeting up with the team for the last peak on Sunday.
Is it wrong that I'm kind of looking forward to having a chilled out few days without Climber Dude. Obviously I'll miss him but this being in a relationship consumes a lot of time, I find my bedroom is a mess I get home from work I change out of my work clothes chucking them on the floor or my bed, changing into my casual clothes and then going straight back out again, my bedroom is a mess I need to tidy it and I am looking forward to sitting down with my feet up watching Juno a film I so wanted to see at the cinema but didn't get chance, and I want to bake some chocolate brownies, and I need to sort out my walking gear for Sunday, and then tomorrow night I plan on going out with the girls - all things that since work has been so busy and being in a relationship I just haven't had the chance to do.
So, yeah I'll miss Climber Dude, but I also plan on embracing having a bit of my time back without having to worry about someone else. See deep inside I am still the selfish single girl that likes to what she wants when she wants without a thought for anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home