Sunday, April 20, 2008

I worry about a lot of things...

.. but mostly about myself.

Friday night. After my blip I calmed myself down and told Jerk Boy I really needed some company he ended up coming round, I cuddled up to him and we watched stand up comedians on youtube all night.

FUNNY.... We were both belly laughing hard. It was great and just what I needed a cuddle and a laugh.

Saturday Evening Climber Dude got home from his mountain climbing holiday, and he invited me round. So I went over his and just hung out with him watching films, no cuddling but I really have missed him that last week. Today I was going to my parents for Sunday lunch and I text Climber Dude to see if he wanted to come with me. He did so we went to my parents for lunch. My dad thinks Climber Dude is the bees knees. So does my mum. LOL great. Maybe that wasn't the wisest of moves.

Anyway, I'm back home for a few hours now and then later I'm meeting up with Climber Dude and some other friends. So yeah turns out I'm not so lonely afterall!

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

I'm so glad you're feelingbetter, we all have those blips, but rum always makes it feel better!

12:45 AM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

how dependent are you on those two geezers? what, do you imagine, would happen if aliens abducted them? what then?

2:42 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

the bees knees
Funny :)

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home