Sunday, April 20, 2008

6 quirks or things about me!!! Got from Scotty's blog.

1. I can't go to bed if I know there is washing up to be done. This habit I picked up from my mother and although I am not the tidiest of people in the bedroom, I can not go to bed if I know there is a messy kitchen downstairs. There has been 1 occasion when The Ex tried to persuade me to go to bed and clear up the mess in the morning but as soon as he fell asleep I creeped downstairs and cleared up.

2. After doing a number 2 I flush the loo twice. I can't just flush the loo once. For some reason. I know it's a complete waste of water, it's bad for the environment, there is no reason to flush it twice, but I just can't help it.

3. I hate being cold. I hate it more than anything else that I can think of. I can sit by a fire for hours while everyone else in the room is sat in t-shirts, I can have the heater in my car full go while everyone else in the car is boiling hot. I just hate being cold.

4. I always aim to be on time but usually I end up 5 minutes early. I am rarely late. I wont say never because if someone else drives then I'll be late because of them.

5. I can't go to a beach without dancing on it. If I'm on a beach, no matter the weather, no matter how many people are around, no matter how foolish I look, I just have to dance.

6. I don't have any regrets. Even the things in my past that I'm not proud of I view as learning curves. I don't regret a single thing!

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

#3. then what are you doing in blighty?

#6. care to re-phrase? to regret nothing indicates a life of absolute purity or no conscience whatever.

2:47 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Haha! I want to see a video of the beach dancing :)

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home