Tuesday, March 25, 2008

waffle!

Hope everybody had a lovely Easter. Mine was weird. When's my life not a little on the odd side.

So, Sunday Climber Dude offered to cook a roast. Yey I love a roast. For me, Best friends, Best friend's Hubby and Intellect. That didn't seem like a couply affair in the slightest. No it really did, it really, really did.

Then BH Monday, Climber Dude asked me if I wanted to do something in the evening. I was coughing and spluttering and suggested watching the film that was on tv "catch me if you can" I also made us fajitas. It was very relaxed and very chilled. At one point I felt his eyes burning into my face, I refused to look at him. I knew if I acknowleged him we'd end up having a conversation, we've been a bit closer this weekend and with my coughing and spluttering I really couldn't hack a deep and meaningful. Think he realised that I wasn't up for it cos he didn't persist.

My boss wants me to deal with one of our employees, he reckons this 1 guy is emotionally unstable verging on mental issues, seems to think he's been acting very bizarrely lately. I don't understand why I have to deal with it but I did point out this particular employee's bizarre behaviour a few months ago..

If you ask him why he has gone about the project the way he's decided, not that your judging his methods but his methods are odd and time consuming, he gets all agitated and defensive. When there is a decision that needs making he makes several decision and back tracks and ends up confusing the whole team, he's inconsistant and there's something I don't trust about him. He's really selfish as well, he asks questions about what I think of his work, but what he's really wanting is me to say he's done a great job. I rarely give to people who fish for compliments. In the line of work he's in he needs to have confidence in his ability. That being said I'd hate to be a project worker. It's a darn tough job bound to drive you slightly insane, and I guess that's what it's doing to him

Why my boss wants me to deal with it I have no idea. I'm definitely NOT the right person for the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home