Monday, April 14, 2008

I hate hospitals

Best Friend was rushed into hospital late last night, she seems to have picked up either a rather crazy infection or a minor disease in The Gambia. The docs have ruled out Malaria - THANK GOD.

So, I asked the boss if I could leave early today I had to be back in work at 7.30pm for a meeting anyway and thought I was owed a fair few hours, he kindly agreed and me and Jerk Boy toddled off to the hospital to visit Best Friend.

She was in good spirits considering just bored out of her brain. Bless.. I hate hospitals. So I appreciate how she feels. They want to run more tests on her because she still has no diagnoses.

As for work the meeting was dull but essential. Thinking about looking for something new, but I feel so loyal to the boss these days that I may actually tell him that I'm considering looking elsewehre.

Climber Dude has gone climbing mountains somewhere for the week but I've kept him updated via text about Best Friend's condition. He cares. Even though he acts like the biggest arse hole at times, he does care.

Right back to the bacardi.

see ya x

2 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Hospitals suck. Every time I go, I go because family is dead, dying, or severely injured.

Why the hell would anyone want to be in a place that harbors all of those memories?

Work sucks. Keep your boss in the dark. Give your notice when you know you are going to get a job.

Pretend like it was a surprise but you can not turn it down, unless the opportunity is matched where you are.

11:42 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

tsetse fly?

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home