Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wants cuddles from a Teddy

Teddy rang me yesterday he left me a voicemail it was great to hear from him, I love the sound of his voice, I forget how much that boy makes my heart flutter. God I miss him.

Anyhow in other news I had Jerk Boy almost in tears on the phone this morning. He has constant girl trouble he has been "in love" with a friend of his for a good couple of years, but this girl just doesn't want him. I feel for him because he's been so persistent and still she doesn't want a bar of him. He's pulling his hair out he sounded so low when he was talking to me this morning. I just wanted to reach down the phone and stroke his hair.

By the way I wrote out a whole massive Gambia update and bloody blogger managed to lose it. So, until I can be bothered to write it out again you'll have to wait for the update.

Catch yaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home