Thursday, April 10, 2008

Goodnight Sweetheart Goodnight.

I don't want to write about Gambia just yet, and I'm not really sure why that is. I have so many stories to tell and I had an absolutely wonderful time, yet I don't feel in the frame of mind to share.

What I want to share is that on my return Jerk Boy told me he had missed me. We hadn't really spend much time together before I went and while there although I wasn't "missing" him as I was having too much fun, everytime a text came through I knew, I knew it was Jerk Boy wanting to make sure that I didn't forget him. He's so transparent sometimes.

I want to tell you that Flatmate is online as we speak first time in months, I can see him there on my msn list, I keep hovering the cursor over his name just to then stop myself from starting a conversation with him. I've been doing so well, I don't really even understand why he's online, he should be with Gifty. I just don't want to hear from him ever again.

Then there is Teddy, I'm having the same problem, I keep picking up my phone and writing texts and then deleting them. I feel so indecisive it's un fucking believable.

The Gambia was good, I miss the sunshine already and have been looking for cheap flights to Lanzarote. Think I want to go there at the end of summer to get some more sun and heat in my bones before hte long cold winter.

Right it's late. I should sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

All that boy talk and no Climber Dude? Hmmmm...

Jerk Boy missed you? How'd that make you feel?

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home