Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One of those...

... I wish I had my camera on me moments.
As I was putting out some bread for the birds. Ok so it's 8.45pm and all the birds are sleeping but they'll be up before me in the morning. So, as I was chucking bread on my little bit of grass at 8.45pm tonight, a badger was scuttering around my garden, it looked up, saw me, with it's white stripe down it's nose, then it scuttered off into next doors little patch of green. I was touched by the moment and I wished I had my camera on me. Horah for the Badger.

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

BADGER!!! I love Badgers! They're my favourite animal! I only ever saw them sleeping by the side of the M4 though...

3:07 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I've never seen a badger, but they seem friendly enough.

10:05 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

badgers are swell but seldom friendly.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home