Saturday, March 01, 2008

What a hike.

I've not got much to say about the walk, it was long, it was hilly, the weather was perfect and the scenery beautiful. Actually didn't chat that much to Climber Dude, we were both mingling loads with others.
Anyhow, so Friday night I'm at home and I'm online both talking to Climber Dude and Jerk Boy, when the doorbell goes.
FLATMATE!!!!!
I thought I'd gotten rid of him!
He comes in so bright and breezy to the point where I say to him.
Gretta: Um? I didn't think I'd be seeing you again?
Flatmate: Yeah I know I've not been around for the last few weeks, things have been busy at work, busy at home... Just busy. I'm sorry.
Gretta: It's ok, the break has been good for me to be honest.
Flatmate: Well, that's good.
Gretta: Look we can't be naughty tonight, if that's what you're here for because it's a really bad time of the month for me.
Flatmate: Actually I came round to chat, all the naughtyness gets a bit much sometimes, hope that doesn't offend you.
Gretta: No offence taken
However, I am thinking to myself at this stage that when we first met we chatted loads, but as soon as things got heated that's all we had - take away the naughtyness and we've got nothing so why the heck is he even here?
We chatted about his work, and about my walk that I was going on, and then he left, saying he was just checking in on me.
It was all very bizarre and maybe now I have actually gotten rid of him. Who knows!

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

He's so very odd...

1:48 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

"…if that's what you're here for".

9:03 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Weird. I wonder if anything would have happened if it wasnt that time of the month..

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home