Saturday, February 23, 2008

A rant about the French, about the English and a lot of hoping and not hoping!

I'd like England to beat France today for many reasons. The French do have some flaws, you know the men have sexy accents, and the French cuisine can sometimes be devine. Yes.
However, the French can also be darn right rude.
I've been to France on quite a number of occasions, it's fairly easy to just nip over the channel! The people aren't quite that great. I've probably had a bad experience with the French every time I've visited. Admittedly I am crap at languages and was taught German in school, so that's a lot of use in France, clearly! But I always give languages ago. So, seriously there is no need to scrunch up your scrawney French face when I try and then moan and laugh at me!
Then, the last time I was in France, I got to a supermarket early, it hadn't yet opened, I wanted to get fresh french bread (yummy). Then this old woman, (and ok I should respect my elders, but just because they're old doesn't give them right of way I had been waiting in the queue for ages) pushed in front of me!!!! Well, I was in my "no one messes with Gretta frame of mind" so I pushed back in front of her (slighly pathetic I know!). However, then the old woman started ramming me with her silly pushable shopping trolly and then proceeded to kick me at least 3 times on the back on my leg - the bitch. I had 3 bruises for the rest of my holiday. If only I could have spoken good french I would have done that old bitch for assult!
Anyhow, as a way of revenge I'd like England to kick the French butts really hard this evening, however, knowing England, they'll probably be the ones left with bruises on their legs. Lets just hope not.
Silly French.
Anyhow, Best Friend, Best Friend's Hubby, Climber Dude, Jerk Boy and maybe MusicMan are all coming round to watch it with me should be fun.
In other news my boobs have been popping out all day, they've been so hard to control, so I'm really hoping that means my period is coming early and therefore it will be timed right so I'm not on when I'm on holiday - that or I'll have to run over on the pill but I hate doing that. So, left just hope!

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Hahahahahahah - an Englishmen disliking the French huh? Isn't it breed into you?

I met a French boy last night, the most luscious lips I've ever seen. I just wanted to kiss them till I was dizzy. Had no idea what he was saying but listening to that accent fall from that beautiful mouth? Bliss...

2:11 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Popping out? Do I have to ask? Please post pics?

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home