Sunday, February 17, 2008

Comfortable weight AKA FAT!

I'm fat
but I'm far too darn lazy to do anything about it.
Seriously I've put on weight this winter, enough for me to notice - but it's too cold and I'm far too unmotivated to actually exersize.
I keep eating, I've comfort eaten in the past and I'm unsure whether it's out of comfort or what but I enjoy food far too much whatever, and it's having it's effect.
I'm looking forward to summer when I can go blading in the park, and walking in hte countryside, once the weather gets warmer I may even start walking to work.
I can't just blame the weather though, I really need to be more motivated but quite frankly, I can't be arsed!

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

You're not FAT! You're in your winter coat. We all have it - and we all lose it.

It's the joys of living in a cold climate - enjoy it! Embrace it! And get active again when weather permits.

1:42 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

i concur. with you. not betty. no good blaming the weather. if you wait around for good weather in england you'll never do anything. and the great northern run is coming up.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home