Sunday, February 24, 2008

Over and Out!

I haven't heard much from Flatmate for the last week. He said a few things the week before and if I'm to be honest they kind of freaked me out! He was saying things about his relationship with Gifty and hinting that he'd end things with her. I think he wanted me to say that if he were to end things with her then we'd be together. However, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Ok I've been sensible to a point with Flatmate - yes I embrace the attention he gives me but we haven't had sex in a very long time and part of me thinks that's all he's after and if he ends things with Gifty he knows I'll give it to him. And ok I'm unsensible to the point that I let things go a lot farther than friendship and I know that's wrong. But like I said I've had no random visits this last week, not much chat on msn and I think he's probably punishing me for not saying what he wanted me to say and do you know what I couldn't give a stuff. He might think it's ok to cheat on his girlfriend, but if I am going to make a relationship committment to someone then I deserve someone who isn't going to cheat on me! No matter what mistakes I've made with men.
So, if this is it for me and Flatmate and quite frankly it really might be because I just don't feel sad about it. I feel like I've had my fun and if it's over it's over.
Climber Dude and Jerk Boy it was nice to hang out with them, it wasn't alone time with Climber Dude and I felt safe in the knowledge that Jerk Boy was there, so all in all it was a good evening, we just chilled out.
Anyhow - I'm pretty shattered so think I'm going to get some rest.
Night

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Some things just run their course. And you're right, you deserve better. You deserve to be worshipped!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home