Sunday, March 09, 2008

Stuck in reverse

I can't frigging believe it.
Everything seemed to be going well, I was enjoying spending time with Climber Dude, things seemed kind of perky between us lately. I was maybe beginning to think that we could wipe the slate clean and start all over again. Last night it was Best Friend's birthday curry. Climber Dude picked me up so I was able to drink wine, I drank maybe a little too much wine, he dropped me home after and then I went online and when he got home he came online and talked to me until I decided to go to sleep.
Things seemed like we were getting somewhere, like once again we were building or setting some kind of foundation.
Then this morning , I realised that I shouldn't be thinking this way, that we are only friends, and that actually this alone time is really not good for my state of mind.
So, now what. Do I just back off again after having such an enjoyable week? I guess I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

It sounds like he's happy with things the way they are... damn shame! You need to get out there and get amongst it. Spending all this time in a pseudo relationship just gives you a reason not to.

Sucks arse though...

3:17 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

she's right. show's over.

i notice you didn't mention either the rugger or the cricket. curious.

3:40 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Yeah.. betty has it..

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home