Friday, March 07, 2008

no error please

Climber Dude has been off sick all week.

So, yesterday I asked him if he wanted a visitor to go round. When I was sick he always made effort to visit me and I only found it fitting to return the favour. Plus I kind of wanted to spend time with him.

I offered my time and he accepted. So, I took with me a film and chocolate - what better combination, Gretta, film and chocolate. Bar the fact the film was rubbish and he already had lots of chocolate in.

Anyhow, it was a really nice evening, had a great time hanging out and having him take the piss out of my choice of film.

He was really sick, I felt very sorry for him, his nose was all sniffly and blocked. I made him get a bowl of steaming water and we used his superman apron as a towel to get him steaming. He thought I was insane but you do that don't you - steam yourself.

Anyway, I left later than intended and he noticed as today (while he was still of sick) he ventured out of the house and came for lunch with me. We went to a little cafe not far from where I work and it was very chilled!

I guess I am a little concerned about the amount of time we've been spending together lately but stll there has been very little flirting and no physical contact so until the flirting ups and he snogs my face off, I am just going to deal with the face that we are "just" friends.

It's Best Friend's birthday tomorrow night and the whole gang are going out for a curry to celebate so I'll see him there.

Right I'm cream crackered - hopefully this blog wont send out an error. Here goes xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home