Monday, March 03, 2008

ahh oohh Par eee

I won an all expenses paid trip to Paris for 2 people today. I entered a radio competition and only bloody won.
I'm taking my sister she needs cheering up lately! I think I'm the best sister in the world for taking her.
I spent the day with Climber Dude yesterday, completely unplanned and I'm unsure how it came about but we had a good time and we set boundaries, making sure we both knew it was just as friends. We watched a film and then went out for a curry at our favourite curry house.
It was all good.
I'm going to Paris :>
I take back what I said about the French the other day (that's until I get to Paris and realise that the French are still exactly how I remember them).
G x

3 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

well i happen to know crocs have made it across the channel because i know an english gel who loves 'em. see: http://www.crocs.com/

2:29 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

OMG! PAris... I'm so jealous!
Promise to go to the Musee D'Orsay for me?
Drool... pics please

You could always take Climber Dude... as a friend... *wink*

4:52 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

When are you going to Paris?!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home