Friday, March 14, 2008

Something I was reminded of

As Jerk Boy and I were moving offices this week we noted that when the boss went out for a few hours we were here alone.



We were discussing how having children manages to get you out of all sorts of stuff.



"I have to leave work early the baby is sick"



oh



"My wife is a live in mum"




"I can't come and fix your computer I have to put the baby to bed"



Why were having this conversation is because 2 of our best friends couldn't make it out one night because of their kids.



So, then this happened.



Jerk Boy: It's handy isn't it having a baby gets you out of doing all sorts of crappy stuff.

Gretta: Let's make one now

Jerk Boy: Well, the boss's desk is big enough *looks at boss's door*

Gretta: What's wrong with right here on the carpet?

Jerk Boy: We'll get carpet burns!!!

Gretta: And?????? Actually, I'd rather not have burns when I'm in Paris the desk it is...

Then the boss walks through the door.

Jerk Boy: Or maybe not ;)

Thanks for the Ally Beal moment Betty that reminded me of this little conversation. I text Jerk Boy that night, while in bed saying "I'm led in bed thinking of me, you, alone, on the bosses desk" He just text back laughing, I think it was all done in jest... Or was it?

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

I once did it on the boardroom desk with The Ex. It was HOT!

office sex is the best

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home