Wednesday, March 12, 2008

have an ice-cream with Gretta x

It's been a heck of a day today we have been office moving and a girl is leaving, a girl my boss doesn't like and doesn't want any part of giving the gift to her. Great.

Anyhow, Jerk Boy was in today so I got him helping with the office move, then he came with me to buy the girl that's leaving a gift. We went to a nice clothes shop to get her some vouchers - And.. Low and behold, he had to start trying stuff on, and then decided that he'd try and get the sales assistant to knock money off for no reason.. It didn't work and I was so embarrassed I can't believe he did that.

Climber Dude is still trying to get rid of this flu he's been suffering with so I don't think I am going to see him now until I get back from Paris.

I am shattered it has been one hell of a day! I've had my ice-cream and a curry now time to read and sleep. Night folks x

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Ice cream and curry? Together?
;0)

3:07 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I love ice cream. And chocolate.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home