Saturday, February 09, 2008

Straight Talking!

I have decided (betty you will be pleased to know) to go to this charity gig. However, I have offered to drive intellect and intellect's new bloke, so I will be stone cold sober all night, which I'm going to say is a good thing because I'm horny as hell this evening, really am beginning to realise that I just need a good seeing to!
Anyhow.... Saw Climber Dude last night at the pub and today at a friend's house. He was trying to talk me into helping him decorate I really didn't want to and he was making me feel guilty for saying no. That was last night at the pub then today he said.
"Gretta I don't mean to make you feel guilty for not helping me out, but I've noticed really that I make you feel bad quite a lot for not doing stuff, I'm a bit of an arsehore really aren't I?"
I didn't know how to respond to that and I possibly responded in the worst possible way.
"Yes you are an arsehole, but at least you recognise you are, which beats the common kind of arsehole"
I don't think he was expecting that response as he went quiet then haha.. Think I caused offense, but it's kind of the thing I do, I'm straight talking kind of girl! But I think you lot already know that.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

YAH! I'm glad you went - looking forward to hearing how the night progressed!

And at least Climber Dude realises the errors of his ways... might make him rethink some of his actions!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home