Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Because I'm worth it?

Can you believe that Climber Dude tried to invite himself over Sunday avo?

I found it hard to believe and I told him NO.

I told him he couldn’t come round anymore and the ONLY times we’re to see each other is if we’re out with the same group of friends like we used too!

I felt good, I felt in control, I felt like I had girl power oozzzing out of my skin.

Climber Dude I could tell was arsey that I’d put a stop to things, I don’t think he likes me taking charge or control, I think he expects me to be there everytime he clicks his fingers. Well, he’s clicked his fingers one too many times!

Jerk Boy has been my rock! I tell you, he’s been checking in on me, he’s been proud of me, he’s been giving me so much support it’s unbelievable! He reads me so well, he knows when I’m just saying I’m ok and when I’m not but he doesn’t probe too much because he knows he can’t handle girls that cry. He has been brilliant, but he’s needed me to, as he’s liked a girl for over a year now and he just keeps trying and trying with her and she keeps rejecting him, but in his eyes she’s worth it. He’s so stuck on her it’s unbelievable and I honestly don’t understand why she doesn’t just go for it, he has soooo much he can offer.

Jerk Boy is a little nerdy, he is a walking brain, he works shifts for my company, managing projects but he also is studying a masters at the same time. Seriously when he’s 30 there is no doubt in my mind he will be earning mega $$$$$$.

Jerk Boy is good looking, he’s tall, slender but I’ve noticed he’s been working out more lately as his arms are definitely getting more muscley and I find myself stroking them when we talk sometimes.

He is a little arrogant (he has reason to be) but he is also very caring, which he’s proved these last few weeks as I’ve been going through some stuff. He doesn't have much common sense but super intelligent people rarely do.

He has a great sense of humour although it is a unique sense of humour and not everyone gets it, I get it though, we do both have the habit of carrying on a joke a little too long, and when I say too long I’m talking months not minutes.

Anyone would think if he’s so great why don’t I like him? I could ask myself why I don’t. I used to, Gosh I wanted him so bad a few years back, but now I see him as my little brother, my faithful friend, the person who’s a constant in my life, the person who has always been truthful and straight with me no matter how much it may hurt. And no I don’t have romantic feelings for him, but I really do believe he’s a great catch and I think this girl who keeps turning him down is a fool, because she’s turning someone down who will literally do anything for her.

I may not want Jerk Boy, but I do want someone to go after me the way Jerk Boy goes after his girl. I haven’t met anyone who will put in that much effort for me since Teddy…
God I miss Teddy. If only... If only.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

There will be someone else that puts that much effort into you. The difficult part, is waiting and finding them

7:32 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

scotty's right! and well done on climber dude. time for gretta!!!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home